- 8-bar configuration provides uniform light distribution that is ideal for vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or in tents
- 900 µmol/s delivers huge growing potential without overpowering your plants in a low-ceiling environment
- Design provides an incredibly efficient 2.6 µmol/j at 345 W and produces a broad-spectrum light source ideal for any growth stage
- Masterfully crafted with high-quality 120-277 volt Philips brand drivers
- Top-bin LEDs power this built-to-last fixture
- Features built-in 6k V surge protector
- Multiple hanging options included in box for hanging the fixture from multiple mounting points
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output
- FCC and UL 8800 compliant
- IP66 rated for use in wet environments
- Each unit is eligible for a free 120-277v power cord and E-Series adapter.
Gavita Pro 900e LED 345W Grow Light
The Pro 900e LED is the solution for indoor growing environments where ceiling height and distance from canopy are paramount. Featuring the same performance and 8-bar configuration of our bestselling Pro 1700e LED, the 900e is a great fit for use in vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or even in tents.
Output and efficiency
Push plants to their full potential with a fixture tailored to how you grow. At 900 µmol/s, this LED by the leaders in horticultural lighting delivers impressive amounts of crop-loving light without overpowering plants in your setup. And because it operates at 345 W with 2.6 µmol/j—half the power of our best-performing fixture—you get less ambient heat that has the potential to damage your crops at close proximity, and incredible energy efficiency. Great for your plants, great for your bottom line.
With a Gavita EL Master Controller (sold separately), your 900e takes on the power to create custom days, nights and seasons for whatever you’re growing, at every stage of growth. The 50% to 100% dimming range allows you to recreate sunrise, sunset and changing day lengths without sacrificing energy efficiency.
The IP66 wet rating means that each fixture is protected against dust, oil and even streams of water when cleaning. This makes for a fixture that can be mounted nearly anywhere, and especially in vertical racking setups. Plus, UL 8800 compliance gives you the peace of mind your fixture is designed for safe, reliable operation for you and your plants.
Uniformity & spectrum
Delivering the same standard-setting spectrum of the 1700e LED, the 900e also features 8 passively cooled bars that provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth. Positioned 6-12 inches from the canopy, the 900e provides plants with astonishingly uniform light to encourage vigorous growth.
The performance is in the details. And each detail in a Gavita LED is designed for the highest possible performance. We craft each 900e with reliably sourced components from around the globe, including Philips AdvanceDrivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram red LEDs. The Gavita 900e gently drives these top-bin diodes to optimize fixture life and improve spectral output, so you can experience incredible growth season after season.
Brand Gavita SKU GAV-900E Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Multi-Bar LED Features Dimmable *with Controller Est. Electricity Cost /mo $14.90 Exact Watts 345 Watts Suggested Hanging Height 6" - 12" above canopy LED Diode Type Samsung white LEDs and Osram red LEDs. LED Driver Type Philips Advanced Drivers PAR Efficiency 2.6 μmol/J Total PPF Output 900 µmol/s Power Factor > 0.97 Amps 2.9 Amps @ 120 Volts, 1.7 Amps @ 208 Volts, 1.5 Amps @ 240 volts, 1.3 Amps @ 277 Volts Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included Yes - Choose desired voltage Power Cord Length 8 ft. Coverage Area Veg: 6' x 6'; Flower: 5' x 5' Grow Light Certifications IP66 Rated, ETL Listed, UL Listed, CSA Listed UL Listed Yes