LED designed for Vegging, Clones, and Supplemental Lighting.
This lamp uses HLG custom-designed high-efficiency white light Quantum Boards®. With a total of 120 Samsung LM301H LED's, this fixture produces 10,000 Lumens with just 65 Watts of power. Equivalent to 150W T5 or 200W CFL output or 150W metal halide.
- High efficiency QB120 Quantum Board®
- White Light Full Spectrum 4000K. Ideal for veg and flowering in small spaces
- Reliable passive cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Non-Dimmable Mean Well Power Supply included with NEMA 1-15p plug
- 3 Year Warranty
HLG 65 V2 65W 4000K LED Grow Veg Light
Horticulture Lighting Group
SKU HLG-65V2-65W Weight (lb.) 15 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 11 Width (in.) 9.5 Height (in.) 0.5 Lead Time
This product ships in 2-5 business days
Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo 2.8 Exact Watts 65 Watts Suggested Hanging Height
12"-18" Above Canopy (Veg)
LED Diode Type
PAR Efficiency 2.35 umol/J Total PPF Output 152 umol/s Voltage 120/240 Volts Amps
1.5 Amps @ 120 Volts, .67 Amps @ 240 Volts
Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 8 ft. Coverage Area
Veg: 2' x 2'; Flower: 2' x 1'
UL Listed No